Scuola Nazionale Ski and Snowboard Sestriere sees light in 1932.
Now, with more than 80 years of experience, it is a professional association recognized as one of the most important and biggest in the whole Alpine arc.
Located at the center of Via Lattea, a few meters away from the lifts, it is composed of 150 instructors.
Thanks to professionalism and reliability, to live together with people of all ages and level the technical and emotive experience of winter sports – ski mountaineering, snowboarding, telemarking, freeride, cross-country skiing – by making our territory and our history known.
We are waiting for you!
Here are the services we provide:
– PRIVATE LESSONS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS: ski mountaineering, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, telemarking, freeriding, freestyling
– GROUP LESSONS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS: ski mountaineering and snowboarding
– LESSONS WITH SPECIALIZED INSTRUCTORS FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
– TAILORED LESSONS FOR EVERY NEED
– JUNIOR TEAM & KIDS SNOWBOARD: seasonal courses for children
– VIALATTEA SKI TOUR
– SNOWSHOES WALKING BY NIGHT